Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Transition - from Nokia to Android



Recently when my phone got stolen in the Mumbai locals was placed with the task of purchasing a new one within Rs 10,000.

Was a real dilemma.. I was always a Nokia user - from my first very basic 2600 to my E90 communicator to my X2 01 (first time querty for me)

Now in March 2012, after consulting so many people who had moved on to smartphones was thinking if i fall in that category of Non - Nokia users..

But decided it is time for a smartphone - now that i'm using an android .. Just can't imagine how i did without it for so long.. the unlimited apps download, market, and hassle free email checking..

Though initially was difficult with the touch screen (typing speed reduced to 1/10th) and sometimes ended up calling people without meaning to.. After a while felt really good and really in touch with today's day and age..

Was telling a friend about moving on to Non-nokia and he remarked - "maine to bahut pehle nokia ko NO KIA"!!!

Guess there comes a time when we have to let go of the past and move on to the future - though will always cherish the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment